Host Anita Brown-Graham looks at how veterans can better transition into the civilian workforce.
Training Veterans for Civilian Work: For More Information
- The Challenge – What is the problem communities are facing?
- Report on Veteran Entrepreneurs & Capital Access
- Best & Worst States for Military Retirees—WalletHub Study
- Here’s why veteran entrepreneurs have a harder time getting financing
- The Solution – What is the innovative solution we want to highlight?
- Craven Community College Military Connection
- Veterans Employment Base Camp and Organic Garden (VEBCOG) Coverage
- Troops to Teachers
- NC STRIVE – Student Transition Resource Initiative for Veteran’s Education
- North Carolina Department of Military and Veteran Affairs – Resource Guide
- NC National Guard Employment Center
- Onward to Opportunity
- NC Works Portal for Veterans
- Veteran LLC—Veteran Business Loans
- The Players – Who did what to make the innovative solution work in the community?
- The Promise – Why do we think this solution holds promise for other communities?
Veteran-preferred hiring program, Synergy Automation
Conserving the Landscape in the Face of Growth
S5E13 Season 5
The Arts as an Economic Engine
S5E12 Season 5
Engaging “Disconnected” Young Adults
S5E11 Season 5