Work in Burke
Work in Burke is a unique education program that shows job seekers how to identify the right job for them. Anita Brown-Graham gets the details on this innovative local and scalable solution.
Digital Extra 1:Changing students’ perceptions of their new career
Digital Extra 2: Matching curriculum to careers of the future
Talent Recruitment & Retention: More Information for ncIMPACT Season 2 Episode 11
- The Challenge – What is the problem communities are facing?
- The Solution – What is the innovative solution we want to highlight?
- The Players – Who did what to make the innovative solution work in the community?
- The Industrial Commons
- Burke Partnership for Economic Development
- Burke County Chamber of Commerce
- Burke County Public Schools
- Western Piedmont Community College—Career and College Promise
- Western Piedmont Workforce Development Board
- Carolinas Healthcare System, Blue Ridge
- Continental Corporation offers apprenticeships to three local students
- Meridian Specialty Yarn
- The Promise – Why do we think this solution holds promise for other communities?
Town Hall: Made in ENC – Talent & Economic Development
S4TH4 Season 4
Town Hall: Innovations Leading to Economic Mobility
S4TH3 Season 4
Town Hall: Improving Mental Healthcare Access
S4TH2 Season 4